I’m super excited for tomorrow afternoon. My Papa is taking me out to Dick Blick’s to go SHOPPING! I wasn’t around for my birthday or Christmas, so here’s me getting all my presents at once. /insert evil face & laughter here/
I know exactly what I want and exactly what I’m going to do with it all. Of course, my list is long (and incomplete) and probably tops $100…so essentials first.
- Mod Podge Matte, 1 pint
- Mod Podge Gloss, 1 pint
- Pigma Micron Pen 6pc set, black
- Pigma Micron Pen 4pc set, sepia
- Sanford Impact Gel Pen, white
- Liquitex heavy body acrylic paint, white 7oz
- Masonite panels, gessoed and not
- Self-healing cutting mat
- Golden Archival Spray Varnish, matte
- Sanford Impact Gel Pen, gold
- Sanford Impact Gel Pen, silver
I can’t wait to get all this stuff and START ARTING! Not that I don’t art now, but no big projects like the one I want to start, because I just don’t have the supplies I need.
Did I mention I’m excited?!